HVAC Installation, Maintenance, Service, & Repair
When you invest in comfort conditioning for your home or business, the important factors to consider are:
- Which team will provide you with the unparalelled polite and courteous support that confirms that you have made the right choice for your investment.
- Who installs your equipment and how it is installed. No matter how good the equipment is that is installed, it is doomed if it is not installed correctly.
Our company guarantees these essentials for customer comfort and satisfaction, the equipment's life and its efficiency.
For a great installation we:
- Review your comfort requirements and desires (uneven temperatures, dust or allergies, noisy systems, equipment efficiency, dry winters, inefficient duct work).
- Review the different types of equipment available and how it will satisfy your preferences.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for existing utility rebates and provide certificates needed for Tax Credits.
- Thorougly inspect your duct work for efficiency, mold and integrity and last but by no means least, we perform a load calculation that is required by State Law.
- Plan the installation with you to accomodate and minimize disruption to your daily routine.
- Our factory trained professionals use an OEM check list to check and record the necessary temperatures, pressures and efficiency of the designed system.
- During our installation process your home will be protected with floor protectors and all professionals wear "booties" upon entrance to the home to keep it clean. All professionals are fully insured and receive factory authorized training.