HVAC Installation, Maintenance, Service, & Repair
Avoid losing valuable conditioned air to the attice and your crawlspace or drawing dirty air into your home environment by sealing your ducts. 93% of residential ductwork systems have leakage issues that can result in 10% to 30% increased utility bills and poor air flow. The result is an inefficient HVAC system, high utility bills and difficulty keeping the house comfortable. Our duct services include the following:
- Inspection of the whole duct system, including the attic, basement, and crawlspace.
- Repair or replace damaged, disconnected, or undersized ducts and straighten out flexible ducts that are tangled or crushed.
- Seal leaks and connections with mastic.
- Seal gaps behind registers and grills where the duct meets the floor, wall, or ceiling.
- Insulate ducts in unconditioned areas with R8 insulation.
- Evaluate air flow after repairs are completed.